пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

free funny valentine day poem




So I got another dog. SO WHAT?



heapos;s kinda like a mini-toby.

By "mini" I mean heapos;s half the size of Toby, which I guess is more or less the usual size of a regular sort of dog.


I DO WHAT I WANT.


By the time Jones gets back I will have new things in my life, like said dog, a computer to replace the one that was stolen (FINALLY), new eyeglasses, new boots, a potential new job, and then Iapos;ll be moving into my new room, which is more or less a tree house without the tree. But I plan on getting some house plants.

Iapos;m not sure how Jones will feel about these things, mostly the dog, boots and glasses, but I donapos;t think I care very much at all really. At this point, I almost feel like whatever was going on between us before he left, is kinda like some half-remembered dream, and these past couple of weeks I finally figured out what itapos;s like to be myself again, back in NYC.

Whatever.
free funny valentine day poem, free funny valentine day ecards, free funny valentine day ecard, free funny valentine day e cards.



Комментариев нет: