пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

amnesty international 2005 calendar




OH YEAH. I donapos;t know if I ever posted my LoboHead pictures




Obviously, you know, not completed LoboHead. (Did the lack of eyes tip you off? Less obvious, also, the lack of nose and ears.)


ITapos;S SO CLOSE TO BE BEING FINISHED HELL, IT MAY BE FINISHED. SHE JUST GOT MY ADDRESS AND IS GOING TO POP IT IN THE MAIL AS SOON AS ITapos;S COMPLETE.


I swear, Iapos;ll probably squeal for like, days. And then wear it around and jump out and scare small children. WOOOOO canapos;t wait. I mean...I thought that was the most awesome thing about furriness and whatever when I discovered it, was the fursuits. And Iapos;m about to have a head. OMFG, seriouly. I have a tail, feet (which need a little work, I gotta remember to glue that) and soon a head. Next is hand paws, yeah? (And then probably a *good* set of feet)


Naturally, this makes me dorkfreak to the extreme, but Iapos;m chill with that.
amnesty international 2005 calendar, amnesty international 2005 wall calendar, amnesty international abortion, amnesty international afghanistan.



Комментариев нет: