воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

boat knots




�My new obsession -^^-

Gokudera/Tsuna~�

The anime is horrible, though. Gokudera always has this spazzy-happy face for about three seconds longer than he should. I like Tsunaapos;s voice, though. Personally, I prefer the manga. The art is fantastic. I love Hibari (probably only because of his Tonfas Oh and also because heapos;s pretty. And because he goes, "Bite you to death") �and Yamamoto.�The mangaka makes Yamamotoapos;s eyes so pretty.�

And thereapos;s a Suzaku/Lelouch anthology I want called Iroirona Iro. I always want something. I have my History exam tomorrow. The second episode of Junjou Romantica is out But no subtitles, so Iapos;m only half understanding everything.�I canapos;t decide if Iapos;m happy or sad. Or whatever. But. Lifeapos;s good.�

I wish I had a Gokudera running around, blowing things up and going, "Jyuudaime~" XD

Yay~ I have a random post

fan fiction harry lucius potter snape, boat knots, boat knot slide slip, boat knarr sail sale, boat klamath used.



Комментариев нет: