воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cad software linux




[private//hackable only by Kami, if he feels it necessary]

These past few days were certainly interesting--being changed back into my 9 1/2 year old self. Iapos;m quite happy to have retained my memories of what occurred during them. Kami was...well I guess I should say apos;isapos; since for some reason he has yet to change back...he is just as energetic as always. Though he seems to have a mischievous spark running through him, but itapos;s not one with the intention of hurting others, and I would never have expected it to be. Itapos;s more of a care-free attitude, as if he couldnapos;t see how anything, even something obviously dangerous, could ever be bad. Thatapos;s exactly what I had believed...that everyone who was bad could be changed. But is that really possible? Thereapos;s so much corruption, eliminating it would be a much more effective means. But if Kami believes it..

Anyway, I always find it odd how some people are unaffected by these curses, but I suppose it would have been horrific to have the entire school filled with crying children with no adults around whatsoever to care for them. Maybe the castle is being at least partially compassionate in that way. Tohru took it upon herself to take care of me, as well as many other students. Itapos;s no less than I would have expected from her. In fact, the more I think about it, Tohru seems to be the prefect representation of what Kami and I wish for everyone in this world to be like. No wonder I was attracted to her in the first place. Her selflessness, how humble she is, never once thinking of harming anyone...Iapos;m sure Kami must realize this perfection.

I feel it is my duty, as a servant of Kami, to protect this icon of our beliefs from anyone who would dare stand against us.

[/private]

first aircraft carriers, cad software linux, cad software kitchen design, cad software house design, cad software house.



Комментариев нет: